Bienvenue à Picinguaba
Une pousada de charme dans un site exceptionnel, propice à des rencontres authentiques avec la nature et la vie locale.
La pousada Picinguaba a un nombre limité de chambres dans le but de préserver une exclusivité, un esprit et un service privilégié.
À Picinguaba, luxe signifie tranquilité, nature, calme et authenticité.
Notre plaisir sera de vous faire savourer le meilleur du charme, de l'esprit, de la culture, de la musique et de la cuisine Brésilienne.
Please find below all the important information you need to know about the Zika.
- Cases of Zika have been identified on four continents. It has been detected in more than 20 countries in the Americas, including the United States.
- Symptoms can include mild fever, rashes, conjunctivitis, muscle or joint pain, and general feeling of illness that begins 2-7 days after infection. Four out of five people who are infected have no symptoms at all.
- The spread of the virus has been linked to thousands of birth defects (particularly microcephaly, where babies are born with abnormally small heads and incomplete brain development) thus prompting countries to advise pregnant women against going to the areas where it has been detected.
- If you are not a woman of childbearing age who is pregnant or trying to get pregnant, the Zika virus is unlikely to cause you any serious trouble.
- Zika virus usually remains in the blood of an infected person for about a week. The virus will not affect a baby that is conceived after the virus is cleared from the blood.
- Zika cannot be transmitted person to person or through the air, food, or water.
- There is no vaccine or cure for Zika.
- Infected persons are advised to take aspirin, drink water, and rest. Hospitalization as a result of Zika is uncommon.
As both Catuçaba and Picinguaba region are located in remote places and in towns with no more than 400 inhabitants it is possible to control and monitor the virus.
Should you have any more doubts, we are available to answer your questions.